INCLUDED IN YOUR RENT:
- Probably the most vital, high-speed WiFi internet with an unlimited data usage.
- ALL Bills; council tax, internet, gas, electric and water
- Plenty of storage space for you!
The aim I took upon myself is to make your stay as happy as possible. If you have anything troubling you, need repairs, need advice about the area or have any other issues let me know. I know plumbers, electricians, and handymen in case of any repair problems that pop up.
Your home is chilled and calm, your housemates are all very nice and laid back. It's in a cool area with nice bars, cafes, restaurants close by. Also the transport links are great!
Travelling around the city will be a walk in the park (not literally)! But the transport system is very convenient and makes exploring very easy.
Because our place is 10 minutes walk to Streatham Hill Station:
- Balham Tube takes 10 minutes
- Clapham Common Station takes 16 minutes
- London Victoria Station takes 25 minutes
* Brixton tube takes 10 minutes
* Streatham Common Station takes 10 minutes
Believe it or not I myself found the tube to be a harsh learning curve when I first arrived here! But if you need help just give me a message and I'll be more than happy to help!
There is only £100 security deposit required that will also be returned once you move out and I will also require first and last month's rent up front. Plus a one time £97 administrative fee.
Hope to see you soon!
SMS or WhatsApp: 07800 007 052 or Phone me: 0203 637 6692