We are looking for an experienced Receptionist who has a passion for delivering the highest levels of service to our guests.
As a Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for our guests, welcoming them into La Famiglia Restaurant in a warm and engaging way.
In addition, the Receptionist will help to manage reservations within our management system and is responsible for effectively handling telephone reservations and queries.
The Receptionist also takes responsibility for the smooth operation of the reception area, as well as maintaining a high standard of guest interaction - primarily on arrival and departure of the restaurant - to ensure our guests dining experience is memorable.
La Famiglia Restaurant, is a popular Chelsea restaurant, serving traditional Tuscan cuisine.
• Our receptionist work in shift-patterns, 5 days on and 2 days off.
• This is a full-time, permanent position
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, 28 days in total.
• Previous experience in a similar role and within a fast-paced environment is essential;
• Passionate about delivering excellent guest experiences with a friendly disposition to smile;
• This role demands impeccable appearance and outstanding customer service skills, balanced with an informal approach and welcoming personality. As the first point of contact for the restaurant, the successful candidate must have a vibrant and engaging personality.
• An excellent command of English, both spoken and written, and a friendly and professional telephone manner are essential.
• Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
• Availability to work full-time and be flexible;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Committed to personal development and a passion for working with people.
• We have an automated reservation system, but some of our regular guests prefer to book directly with us by phone or email so you would need to assist them.
In return we offer the successful candidates:
•Competitive salary package
•An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
•On and off the job training
•Meals on duty
•A wide range of career development opportunities
Contact Raquel Zantedeschi