** Cosy & quiet single room in a clean & fully furnished apartment with a large living room available from Thursday, August 2nd **
The bedroom contains a single bed, large wardrobe, desk & chair and is facing the park.
There are 4 other flatmates, they are hard working professionals in their mid- 20s, friendly, clean and very considerate. They are lovely people to share the place with and either up for a chat if you are as well or will leave you in peace if necessary 🙂
The property comprises:
• 3 bedrooms ( 1 double, 1 twin & 1 single)
• large, sun facing reception room with amazing views
• kitchen equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, double oven & grill, fridge-freezer, microwave and a table for 4
• plenty of storage space i. e. build-in wardrobes, storage cabinets
• a bathroom and a separate WC
The apartment is on a 2nd floor of a secure & well maintained ex-council block of flats.
There are many shops in the area i. e. Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Co-op, Tesco & Lidl as well as a few, good take-away places. The nearest pub is just across the road.
Location and transport links (South of the river, Zone 2):
• only 5 min away from OVAL or KENNINGTON tube stations (Northern or Victoria lines)
• lots of buses: 36, 185, 436 [opposite the house]; 59, 12, 159, 155, 333, 133, 360 and night buses
Rent: £125pw + utility bills: water, electricity, central heating, Council Tax & TV licence (£25pw).
The internet access is arranged with your flatmates.
Reservation fee of £200 is fully refundable after 1 year of occupancy.
Flat keys deposit £100 refundable when you return the keys at the end of your tenancy.