A large, clean, quiet & furnished double room in a bright, spacious, fully furnished flat is available for rent from November 8th.
The room is fully furnished with a double bed, wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
There are 3 other flatmates, they are young & hard working professionals, friendly, clean and very considerate. They are lovely people to share the place with 🙂
The entire property comprises:
• 3 bedrooms ( 1 double, 1 twin & 1 single)
• large, sun facing reception room with amazing views
• kitchen equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, double oven & grill, fridge-freezer, microwave and a table for 4
• plenty of storage space i. e. build-in wardrobes, storage cabinets
• a bathroom and a separate WC
The apartment is on a 2nd floor of a secure & well maintained ex-council block of flats.
There are many shops in the area i. e. Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Co-op, Tesco & Lidl as well as a few, good take-away places. The nearest pub is just across the road.
Popular & sought after location (South of the river, Zone 2):
• Oval or Kennington tube stations with Northern Line (only 5 min); Vauxhall with Victoria Line (approx. 20 min walk or 8min by bus)
• buses: 36, 185, 436 [opposite the house]; 59, 12, 159, 155, 333, 133, 360 and night buses
Rent: £220pw incl. utility bills: water, electricity, central heating, Council Tax & TV licence
The internet access is arranged with your flatmates.
One off reservation fee of £400.
Flat keys deposit £200 refundable when you return the keys at the end of your tenancy.
Short- or long term stay possible !